Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Reflecting on September....






I thoroughly enjoyed September. Did I meet every goal? A good portion. I mean I worked hard, I gave back, I enjoyed amazing company, but best of all.....I learned.
A lot.
Here are random clips from my musings lately .... 
Musings: a period of reflection or thought 
Disclaimer: As usual, this is me being open. Judging is never welcome here. Just Love, Smiles & Giggles, and Lots of Growth.
So enjoy....
"Discipline really sucks."
"Excellence requires a step above average. And quite frankly, sometimes, I just want to be average."
"I mean how can I possibly squeeze in working out, going to work, cooking, cooking healthy mind you, maintaining a blog, maintaining myself, checking up and doing things with and for my seemingly 1000+ family and friends.....my Lord.."
"Social media be lying..."
"Somethings gotta give..."
"Doesn't always something give...get left behind..."
"Sometimes it is easier to just be average. But it really is the desire for more...for better... that makes one do more... "
"Structure...Structure is what I crave...Better structure..."
"Man I need a life coach or something..."
"For free..."
"I'm really blessed."
"Am I good christian?"
"Do I exemplify Christ in ALL I do...? because a lot of people sure do irritate me"
"I'm not perfect"
"I'm trying though...*sigh*"
"Why are some people intentionally horrible? like mean? spiteful?...like did you just hear yourself say that stupid thing?..." 
"Do people think before they talk?? before they act?"
"I need to work on my patience."
"I miss my mommy."
"I love love fall...pretty brown leaves falling everywhere..."
"I read somewhere that trees teach us to let dead things go... how accurate."   
fall 
"letting dead things go...lol...sounds about right..."
"Dead relationships...dead promises....dead memories..."
"let the hurt die, Awele.."
"2016 is almost over...my word..what a year..."
"and I still have a lot to do..."
"October is about to be so live."
*smiles*
                                        FullSizeRender (1) copy 4
                             this is one of my favorite apps on my phone

Until next time,
Peace fingers,
Charlene 

No comments:

Post a Comment