Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My Amazing July

HEYYY LOVES!

So let me first say that I was almost done with this post...so EXCITED to post....and then it all deleted.  -__-
Thanks Wordpress. I am Moving Back to Blogger Soon.
angryface
And Yes, I saved my draft.
But poof ! Into thin air.
No evidence whatsoever.  *sigh*
Regardless!!! Counting it all joy and moving on..... My July was Amazing !  Out of the 9 goals, I accomplished 6 of them.
Okay fine, if you want to be
mean technical, I guess you can say I accomplished 5.5/9 of my goals.
LoL, let me explain.
Haha! Kevin Hart Let Me Explain.... Get it? Okay lets just get started....
Here were my goals and my #BPMmonthlycheckout.
For my personal growth:
1. Lose 5 lbs  –  Almost !  I Lost 4.5 lbs !!
2. Pass my Boards!   - Done!! I did! I am an official registered nurse! Whoo!!
3. Make a completely new dish I haven’t cooked before ! *yum*   -  Done!! Ribs, parmasean garlic chicken, yummers!
For the honor of someone else:
1. I plan on serving in a give-away package event for the homeless !  *excited face!** - Done!! It was amazing!!
IMG_8165
The wonderful ladies of Pinky Promise that I was privileged to serve with!
2. I plan on displaying excellent service at my job and making people smile! - Done!! It helps that I lOVE my Job!!!
3. I plan on encouraging people through blogging more in July! - Almost! I did read & follow more blogs but I will post more!
For my family:
1. Calling my family more-  Almost! I wish I called more family but i'll do better 
2. Traveling with the siblings and making memories - Done! Even though I wish it was with more of my siblings! My bro & I took a road trip to see our sister in North Carolina ! Fun fun fun!
3. Spending time with my pops - Not Done : ( This too will get better in August, stay tuned! 
So Yay!!  The whole point of goals is to push yourself to be better.  There's no putting yourself down on this blog.
O-kay! Lol!!
  All in all, July was AMAZING!!  I had so much fun, I honestly feel overwhelmingly blessed.  I enjoyed a cookout with close amazing friends, I blessed people and was blessed by people through a serve-the-homeless initiative, movies, birthdays, a wine-festival, passed my boards, started work, consistently worked out, traveled, enjoyed eating right, sometimes ate bad, laughed, cried, made mistakes, and learned !
Mannnnn, I love this LIFE God has given me.
And I hope YOU do to.
                                                IMG_9081
                                                                   Picnic Style
                                                                IMG_8482
                                                           Beauty All Around.               
                                                             I love these ladies
                    So, How was Your JULY ? And what are your goals for August?  Stay tuned for August's Best Possible Me Check-in....
Until next time!
Peace fingers!
Charlene !

No comments:

Post a Comment