Thursday, June 25, 2015

Worship in Response



Yes...*sigh* 


 Yessss..  I understand....


I am so so guilty and accept all charges of abandonment to the state of my blog and my blog family. 

But since we're so full of grace! LOL! I know you all have forgiven me and I'm backkk!!!..


Like For Real this time...

Okay fine, you've heard that before.  Let's just fall back on that grace & pray for your girl! O-K! 

SO, right to the Post...  Mannnnnnnn, Can you Believe we are about to end the HALF mark of 2015 Already!?  Wow! Just WOW!  I literally can remember bringing in the Year and just having that usual sense of renewal and excitement and PURPOSE......

Well, where did it go?

For some of you, you might be filling just... bleh these days... Just going through the motions, Just existing...And you know, sometimes, in your mind, that's just better than drama, 'cuz no one wants that... You've got bills as it is, and Just watching the NEWS honey, Phew! can be so depressing.  

Racism.  Bad Economy.  Lying Politicians.   Gender Switch-ups.   Terrorism.  
Natural Disasters.  Death.      

I mean it all can make you want to hold your head and just SCREAM!!!!

I've heard people say "Just come back, Lord"  "Lord we've had just about enough." "Just come, and end this madness".   I've felt like that as well.  I've felt like these tears need to just stop running, for real.   I too want to go to that place where there will be no more suffering but just peace and joy and happiness ! Yes, Heaven is the goal for every one (at least it is for me !).  However, how many of us are honest enough to realize that if Jesus came back now, so many people, people even you know....maybe even you yourself....won't be going with Him...

Hmm.

What's my response to it all?  Instead of cowering in fear at the stream of ongoing depressing news, at people disappointing you over and over and then over again... Instead of just giving up, because it is soooooooooo easy to give up.  I know.  Instead of all that, I choose to worship.  


You see when Paul and Silas worshipped in Acts 16, like TRULY worshipped, God MOVED.  They were not chilling on the rooftop of a hotel in Du'bai.....I mean if you are, that's fine too...no judgement..... But Seriously, they were in pain, in discomfort, in shackles, being scorned, but they CHOSE to worship.  So maybe you need to right where you just WORSHIP God and give it to Him, because that's WHERE He will Move on your behalf.  Maybe you need to just stop doing Life on Your own will and just say, God I Need You...because I just don't know How to on my Own.  

I attached my current favorite worship video by Shana Wilson. She is simply out of this world with her worship.  I also attached the lyrics if you don't know the words.  Enjoy!


Lyrics attached here 


Here are some Bible Verses I love on Worship:

"Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you"  Exodus 23:25

"The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they reveal knowledge." (Psalm 19:2)

And would't you know that Psalm 19:2 was not lying!!! If you don't want to Worship, God's got the heavens and the skies praising Him !!  Look at these pictures I captured on my phone a few days ago...




He's sooo awesome....

Just worship in response, y'all.

I'll see y'all in the next blog.


Peace fingers,

Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment