Thursday, June 19, 2014

You Love Jesus SoTherefore....

Hiiiii Everyone!!!!

                                                     *insert iphone emoji of waving hands*

                    It has been a long time huh? and I have missed BLOGGING, ermagawd......

                                                              How have you been?!

                              Chilling? Working? Traveling? No matter what, know that as long as you are A-L-I-V-E, breathing, able to read this post lol! that You are Gooood !
                                           
                                         Alright Alright to the point of this post..... 
                         In this day and age, there seems to be so many people on social media reposting, retweeting, facebooking, basically sharing encouraging Godly scripture, memes, quotes, pictures, videos, and much more.  My opinion?  I love it! Picture me jumping like that girl in the Easter Payless commercial, "I love em, I love em"
hilarious!
                  The first reason of course why I LOVE it is because I DO it.  Guil-ty! I am a professional re-poster of everything spiritually encouraging and uplifting on my social media.  Hey, if it encourages me, I believe it will encourage some-body out there.  And if it is just me who's encouraged, okay, let me use it and quickly bless God.  Both ways, He wins!  However, some people actually get tired of it.  Some people ignore it.  Some people even say it's a little too much.  "You love Jesus, so therefore!?"  *gasp*


                    I know Jack, ask em again!  Listen, why is it okay for people to re-post all types of vines (some I do find funny), funny videos, and especially memes about "B**ches be like"...."N**gas be like".....but when I wanna rap about Jesus, I should be quiet...because its not Sunday?  *Insert crickets chirping here*

                     Listen Hunty, My God's more than Good to me 86,400 seconds every minute, 60 minutes every hour, 24 hours every day, 7 days of every week, anddd 365 days of all of the Twenty-something years I have lived on this earth....*pause for breath*.  He's working things I don't even know about in my Favor.  He is shielding demons, idiots, and crazy situations from me.  He protects me.  He guides me.  He listens to me.   He cares about me.  He gives me new grace every morning....grace: as in undeserved mercy.  He forgives me when I mess up for the 500,024,237,891st time and counting.   He loves me more than the most romantic man on the planet, more than the best father you know of, and the kindest person in your world.  He is Liiikeeeee that..... and more.

                   So the next time someone wants to make you feel guilty about reposting something you feel in your heart will encourage them in the Lord... go ahead and be proud of the God who is proud of you.... repost it.    The next time you want to start groaning that all this Bible stuff is too much on my timeline sheesh ermagawd...........
                            
                             You might want to sip you a hot cup of "Jesus is coming lemme get my life" tea.  

                 And the next time you scroll down your timeline and you don't see enough of spiritual life and encouragement, I hope you'll feel bold enough and whip out a good word and post it.   

                                                  You never know who might need it. 

                                                          You Love Jesus, right? 

                                                      So therefore start showing it. 

                                                                                                                  



In the words of one one of my favorite gospel rappers "Th'Isl", "I'm soo gonneee, I'm so outta here..."

                                              LOL!  I know, y'all aint on that gospel rap tip...

*peace fingers*

Charlene 

No comments:

Post a Comment