Thursday, June 9, 2016

Just Do It



So the other day, I wanted to hike. I had the itch to just go. See, part of my goals this year as I said in my other blog post is to travel. And I just don't mean travel like ONLY getting into a plane and ending up in another city or country, I actually mean like getting OUT of my comfort zone and going to new places ....new restaurants... new sites.... *happy sigh as I stare off into the distance*  
And That's What I did. 

I just did it.

I went hiking with my best friend, Moyo, and boy was it fun. It was actually comical.  We both had never been to this location. And so you would have made a meme of us trying to figure out the map and looking at the cross roads signs like ..."uhhh...yeah..." LOL!
But let me tell you; It. Was. Fun. 
Voila. Life. 


So have you ever had an itch to do something out of the ordinary, more specifically out of YOUR ordinary.  Just Do It. Don't wait for people to co-sign or affirm your dreams. Just Do It. Side note: Just be safe. LOL! and don't hurt anyone. (You know you gotta put a psa for the crazies these days hehe).  

                                                                    But Be Happy !  

                                               The World Is Yours For The Conquering. 

                           

This is how I feel everyday. Sitting on top of the world.

Afterwards, we ate at Mookie's, a barbecue spot to definitely write home about.  The food was soooo good but Ohhh the looks we got. Even the drive home was a mini music jam fest. It was such a beautiful day.


My best friend for life. 


 Laughs, new places, catching up, music, encouragement, great food, memories, great nap. The End.

Perfect Day.


Until Next Time,

Peace Fingers,

Awele Charlene 


No comments:

Post a Comment