Monday, March 3, 2014

Cheers to Being The Best Possible Me !!!


Cheers to being the Best Possible Me!!!


HELLOOOO WORLD!!!

                      HaPpNeW YEaR!!!!!!!!

Whooooo!  It’s 2014 !!!!
Welcome to my blog! No seriously, Welcome to this space. I am so glad you took the time to visit and read my blurbs.  I thank you so much for your time, and I pray that I don’t waste it.  Thank you so much for your support  and hopefully you will come back to visit again….and again….and then again….
Oh my gosh I am so EXCITED! I have not blogged in 3 years and let’s just say after much breaking, reconstruction, more breaking, reconstruction….you get the point… and growth! (I bless you God!) I am back and super charged to share some AWESOMENESS with the world again!  Quick simple relevant facts for those who do not know me: My name is Ije-Awele Charlene.  That’s pronounced (E-Jay Ah-Way-Lay  ….then say it fast lol!)  You can call me Awele, You can call me Charlene. Please don’t ask me which I prefer, they’re both my name.  I am 21….+ a couple years (it’s how young you feel inside right?) and I am a super proud beautiful Nigerian living in the United States.
 ”Oh no she didn’t, she called herself beautiful. psshh she must be cocky.”
No….I’m just confidently telling you the truth.
So, What’s the reason for this blog, right? because I know you’re probably like everybody and they mama’s cousin has a blog, twitter, instagram, fan page…I mean, what’s different about yours? I’ll tell you! (duh) I created this blog to really outline as I walk this path called life, all the important –and I mean important– ways that I can really beTHEBESTPOSSIBLEME. I mean, trust me, you’ve gotta love my timing too ; )  On this “NEW YEAR NEW ME” wave that is really about to overwhelm the whole world’s conversation for at least the next couple of weeks…**shaking my head**….Like it or not, You are going to be asking yourself a couple of questions….
“Did I have a Great Year in 2013???”
                                              “Am I living the Best Possible Life?”
                                             ”Fine, If i’m not “there” yet….wherever “there” is… Am I right this moment, this very minute, being the best me that I could possibly be???”…..
Don’t worry….I’ll let you think about it…
Got an answer?
Yeah, me neither. At least Not All the Time.
But guess what? I’m trying! I’m literally making strides, and leaps, and bounds from what I used to be.  And Yes I say that confidently because I am proud of the God in Me.  So stay tuned, I’ll see you next time next week with some more truths and life blurbs on how I’m trying to live the best possible me….how we can possibly start Living the Best Us….  Good luck right? mmhmm, well that’s what Awele means anyways. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment